Time is money and to save time and money both is an art in itself. At Garg Airlinks we help our customers to have a smarter approach towards International Air ticketing and managing airfares. Here are some useful tips:-
1. In International Air Ticket Advance bookings do save a lot of money, but make sure to know if the types of tickets being purchased are refundable or non-refundable.
2. Book as per your requirement; some airlines provide the minimal service for the cheaper airfares which may not include transfers and catering. You may end up paying more to avail that.
3. Check for multiple dates for multiple airlines which will give you a better vision about the fares and extra services.
4. Do not forget to clear the cookies for the airline searches you’ve carried out earlier to avoid previous results being displayed.
5. Avoid major airlines if you are looking for an economical journey also look for a connecting flight if time duration is not really important. So, browsing two different airline fares might pop-up cheaper options on your screen.
6. Ask your travel agent for an upgradable fare if booking an advance ticket.
7. The airline fares are quite high, and the flights are completely packed during holidays like Christmas, Diwali or New Year. To know when to buy the tickets is really important, keep looking for cheaper fares and better options in advance.
8. Book your tickets and check the next day if the fares have fallen down, if they are then cancel your tickets and rebook.
9. Some airlines offer cheap air tickets at the last minute when they can’t fill their seats, so you may plan a last minute trip to any country that allows an on arrival Visa.
10. For a cheaper travel airline consolidators may offer exclusive offers but make sure to stick to your journey plan as it’s not really easy for them to make alterations.
Share "Top 10 Tips Before Buying International Air Tickets" via: